- Pulse Storm GitHub and Station Identification
- New Book: No Frills Magento Layout
- Commerce Bug 1.0.2 is Out
- Commerce Bug 1.1 and Supporting the Future
- Commerce Bug 1.2
- Commerce Bug 1.3 released
- Commerce Bug Tutorial: Access Control
- Commerce Bug 2.3 Release
- Commerce Bug 2.3.1 with Theme Inheritance
One of the most common feature requests I get for Commerce Bug is the ability to define some sort of access control. The latest version of the popular debugging extension implements a programmable access control feature that allows users to implement their own rules. Learn more by watching the screencast.
Commerce Bug is the must have Magento debugging extensions for developers, designers, and store managers. It’s like having a Magento Expert on call 24/7, and will save you and your teams hours of work every day. Order your copy now and start working with Magento instead of against it.