- Pulse Storm GitHub and Station Identification
- New Book: No Frills Magento Layout
- Commerce Bug 1.0.2 is Out
- Commerce Bug 1.1 and Supporting the Future
- Commerce Bug 1.2
- Commerce Bug 1.3 released
- Commerce Bug Tutorial: Access Control
- Commerce Bug 2.3 Release
- Commerce Bug 2.3.1 with Theme Inheritance
I’m happy to announce the immediate availability of Commerce Bug 1.3. The 1.3 version is a free update and recommended for all existing users. It may be downloaded via your original purchase URL.
- Collections Tab adds
- Ajax URLS are now generated via Magento helper methods
Added configurable ACL Model class “commercebug/ison”, allowing users to define their own programatic access rules for the Commerce Bug frontend
Text is now wrapped though localization methods, allowing for future translations
Core refactoring for future features
Commerce Bug is the must have Magento debugging extensions for developers, designers, and store managers. It’s like having a Magento Expert on call 24/7, and will save you and your teams hours of work every day. Order your copy now and start working with Magento instead of against it.